♥欢迎来到我的部落格,禁止抄袭者,谢谢大家的支持!!!♥
♥Welcome to Queenie's blog, please hit like and leave comment here, Thanks for your support!!!♥
♥Queenie's journey ♥: Time to say goodbye T-T

31.7.13

Time to say goodbye T-T


Its time to say goodbye to my dear, cheng chilie, 
we gonna to back our hometown
mb tis the last time to meet u!!!
however, we believe we will be friez forever even we seldom have a gathering like be4,
we will be meet one day ,
mb we all bring our child and husband going KK find u again?!?
UPSET.....
I vry miss her edy, 
last sem, she always acc me going to buy things,
she won't reject my request!!!
she is my best listener even,
 i make her angry at me during the trip,
coz i keep kacao her, do such childish things
coz I noe after this we might be separate quite long time,
we won't have many chance to meet together
play around, eat around ^^
CHENG Chilie, 
feel grateful we have the chance to be roommate ...
everything will getting better soon ^^
let bygones be bygones 
dun even look backward ,
we need move forward, 
tats the aim of life, 
LOVE*


take 1,
taken by Queenie, tats me !!!
I always take her nature photo ^^

2,
lets see the camera here ^^

tats catherine,
we all bought the same T-shirt,
we wear it out for the last night we stay at KK
tats our memorable night ^^

take 3

take 4

haha, happy birthday to my dear, LINA,
actually we want givimg her surprise lol,
but at the end, getting surprise d is ME!!!
I cheat by them ,
tat night, my mission is want laina acc me going to buy the shoes,
they all go secret recipe, waiting of us,
finally....
laina edy noe wats we gonna doing ?!?
thanks for their surprise ^^

my sista, I hope can received ur red letter ASAP^^
I want be ur sister group ^^
I want to share with the world of the happiness moment in ur life ^^

NANA & CAT

LCC?!?
getting ready^^

pose 2


oh noe, got someone at the backside,
try to attack me,
who come to protect me>!


wif my timid cat *

these two childish amoi

like a kid even *

Thumbs up *

take 1 

take 2


hoho,
I wanna go kacau u again ^^
dun angry me
PLS forgive my stupiak act*


I LOVE them much ^^
really *
tats many things happen at our surrounding ,
even sad matter, happy moment ^^
crazy life - woke up at the early morning, go jogging ?!?
sad - we lose one friez - su hui
tats stg happen among us,
I won't say about these nw,
I think I had to share to u all about SU HUI be4
happy - play and eat around during the uni life
we can meet at SWINBURNE ^^
encourage each others to be strong, learn to growth up,
 have a mature mind ^^

taken at KK airport,
left one hrs, we gonna take flight back KCH,
dun cried, all^^
tats nt the end of the world, tats nt the last time meet together,
tats the phase we tell inside our heart ^^

be smile always,
A big smile can lets everything getting better ^^


003*

two CC

L vs C,
who can win ?!


last group photo ^^
I miss them so much *
LOVE u all
good luck to u all,
although we stay at different state or even different country,
our heart will link us 2gather forever #$%
Bye, my sista ^^
Good luck to u all .....

离开前请留下你的评论呗!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment