♥欢迎来到我的部落格,禁止抄袭者,谢谢大家的支持!!!♥
♥Welcome to Queenie's blog, please hit like and leave comment here, Thanks for your support!!!♥
♥Queenie's journey ♥: Day 3 & 4 - Shopping & Foods

31.7.13

Day 3 & 4 - Shopping & Foods


Lets continue my day 3 & 4 , these two day, we almost spent for shopping and foods!!!
going 1Borneo, Suria, music park too...

music park, the artificial fountain wif LED light,
tats amazing!!!
nice view!!!
nice^^

cheng chilie she guess she can cheat us, buy these for us,
she ask us go anywhere first,
then she go buy, she guess we all dun noe
lol ==
actually we all noe it.
so we go yoyo waiting her
oh yepi!!!

haha, she catch cat hair!!!

our back view!!!
we all are attract from these fountain wif LED act in concert with music!!!
even national song appear ???

take 1. yepi^^


i like these color, wait this movement juz capture !!!!

wif laina ^^

we look dark at pic ?!?
are we come from Bangladesh

nice pic^^ only we two are taking the pic, the other two, one dun noe doing wat,
cat keep taking video of the fountain

after watching the music Fountain wif LED, we go eat their favorite food,
seafood!!!

take 2

oyster

dun noe wats the name of vege?!?!

prawn, I only eat this,
tats my love!!!

crab


take the photo secretly ^^


yepi, we are going to eat my love, sushi!!!
nice*
taken in front of wojamama!!!
but the price oso quite nice *

take 2

salmon -RM18
only few pice nia

stg like onigiri, inside dun noe wats the ingredient, sweet, izit peanut or else?!?

hoho, we are ready to eat our salmon^^

take 2




baskin rosbin ^^ after having our lunch 

cat & wan wan

haha, only I'm ready of the pose!!!

serious one **

take 2,same pose even wif the last one 


our dinner of day 4 - little italy,
one of the famous italy restaurant at KK
really nice
but we slightly waste our food
coz noone can finish the food
spaghetti left half,
pizza one person eat 1 slice,
then take away, but the pizza juz keep it aside,
noone remember these!!!
the second day we throw it away ==
coz got ant inside edy?!!?










look pale ?!/

thanks Cheng Chilee,
she buy for us for souvenir !!!
mine one is 003, coz we are x-roommate !!!
our room no is 003, no 007!!!

laina and cheng chilie handover thhe hand juz only want try the others ice-cream?!?

WE love cheng chilie!!!!


waiting for the sunset!!!

take 2

see I'm catching the sun!!!

she is holding the sun,
but the angle got stg wrong?!?

too far?!?

I can't c atch the sun?@@







^^ 


1

2


can't see our face liao lol !!!



best friez forever !!!!

oh yeeaaa ^^

1.2.3, cheese ^^




music fountain, hvn start yet....

1.2.3. boom boom boom !!!

I miss little italy,
nice pasta I ever eat before!!!


I like this group photo much^^
this will be my desktop and phone wallpaper!!!
see, i vry miss u guys!!!!

take 2 

mini size trolley , tats special for lina kids !!!


I'm here buying some chocolate for my mum ***

haha, laina, still young meh?!!?

oh gosh, cat, dun sit above the trolley, it can't handle ur weight!!

Tats all for my day 3 & 4 at KK, 
dun say much, 
2night keep updating my blog, coz I left it for few months edy, 
really sorry of tat, 
I apologize to whoever blogger walkers and my follower ^^
pls forgive me==
dun forget to follow me back and hit your like on every post yah ^^


离开前请留下你的评论呗!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment